10/11 Karp Court Bundall Q 4217
07 55 383 941
94.1FM is a music station playing mainly music from the 80's, selected music from today sprinkled with 60's & 70's Classic Hits. There is no doubt we have the biggest variety of music with a number of feature programs.
94.1FM targets the Gold Coast mature audience that's "still living" and "enjoying life to the "max"– with a large disposable income.
94.1FM Studio is located at Suite 10 Rodman Centre, 11 Karp Court, Bundall in the centre of the Gold Coast and we broadcast from Tambourine Mountain on 5KW power the same as all major stations covering from South Brisbane to the Tweed Coast, and to the world via Internet Streaming.
$55.00 per year
Our Membership Card offers entry to our special events including movie screenings, live shows and luncheons.
A number of our sponsors also offer member discounts and we have special "on-air" competitions exclusively "MEMBERS ONLY" and "PRIORITY ENTRY".
By joining you assist in keeping 94.1FM operational. As a community station we rely on the Gold Coast community's support for the majority of our capital expenditure.
SPONSORED BY TRAVELMASTERS
CROCODILE ROCK VIP PACKAGE
THURSDAY 16TH JANUARY
BRISBANE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE
LIMO TRANSFER GOLD COAST TO BRISBANE AND RETURN WITH COASTAL LUXURY TRANSPORT
2 x $240 RESERVE TICKETS
SATURDAY 29TH FEBRUARY
BRISBANE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE
WEDNESDAY 5th FEBRUARY
LOVE - VIP DINNER EXPERIENCE
2 x VIP SEATS NEAR THE EDGE OF THE STAGE
(Tickets $935 each)
Specially designed commemorative gift set with three items selected by Michael
One extra special gift not available for sale or in other packages
Entry to VIP Dinner Reception for Lovers, featuring*:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is 94.1FM Gold Coast ABN 96 273 297 113 whose registered office is at Suite 10/11 Karp Court, Bundall Q 4217.
2. Employees/Volunteers of 94.1FM Gold Coast and any associated companies or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. Closing date for entry may be changed 94.1FM.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
6. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter/or phone within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
10. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. Under no circumstances will refunds be available.